Our signature Enter | Engage | Exit approach has been designed to help you find what you need. HR is about the relationship between an employer and it’s employees. In this relationship we see three keys stages, click on any of the links below to go straight to the section you need. We also have a short little animated video below to show you how to use the site.
which is perfect if your are a First Time Employer you will find all of our documents relating to the early stages of the employment relationship. In other words:
- looking for staff Recruitment & Selection
- hiring staff Contracts
- explaining the rules Handbooks & Policies and
- the early days Probation
Working with each other (ENGAGE)
- Are you dealing with staff problems? Here in the Engage stage, you will find all of our documents relating to the main part of the employment relationship i.e. getting to know each other and working together. It is about engaging with employees:
This is where we talk about ending the relationship. Here in the Exit stage, you will find all of our documents relating to the end of the employment relationship. In other words:
- saying farewell (Resignation and Retirement)
- making reductions (Redundancy)
- and saying goodbye (Dismissals and Absent With Out Leave).