FREE HR TEMPLATE – Position on hold
This week we are continuing with our series of short videos putting one of our free HR Templates in the spotlight. If you missed any of our previous blogs /videos make sure to go back and see them all here:
So this week are still on the topic of recruitment and our spotlight document is:
RECRUITMENT – POSITION ON HOLD
What is it?
An email or letter template to be issued to applicants, explaining that a previously advertised vacancy with the company is currently on hold.
Why should you use it?
This is useful when there is a change in circumstances or a change in the need for the replacement for example, due to moves elsewhere in the business you want to change to tweak the job description.
The template can be personalised in a couple of minutes and:
- ensures that all applicants are communicated with even when things don’t go as planned for the recruitment campaign
- communicates the reason for the delay “putting the position on hold”
- clearly explains the next steps to the candidate so they know what to expect
- ensures that interested candidates are kept “on hold” so as not to waste the time, effort and resources already committed to the recruitment campaign
- minimises the potential risk of candidates losing interest in the vacancy and the company
- enhances the company’s professional reputation by ensuring the candidates are kept up to date with the changing circumstances and not left in the dark.
- Download the template by clicking here
- Check out the short video on our Youtube channel here
- Subscribe to our newsletter and as a thank you we will send you the fabulous recruit like a pro bundle absolutely free.
- Comment below to let me know if you have used any of our free templates and how it helped you in your business
So there you go, that is what we do. We draft HR documents and provide them to you to use. It really is that simple.
Make sure you check out our other free HR templates in the spotlight too!
Until next time
Founder of the HR Doc Shop™
Removing the fear from the confusing world of HR, one template at a time.