Do you want your own HR Business Partner?
- Do you want to work with a Chartered HR Professional with over 18 years’ experience?
- Are you overwhelmed with HR for your small business?
- Are you dreaming of finding the perfect HR Outsourcing solution that will let you get on with the day to day management of your business?
Then you want to talk to our founder Johanna Scullion. Johanna offers premium HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing packages working on a one-to-one basis with the business owner and management team. Click here to find out how HR Outsourcing with the HR Doc Shop works and how you can have Johanna as your very HR Business Partner.
Do you want a HR Document or Template?
Are you a business owner who needs to draft a HR document, letter or template to an employee but you do not know where to start?
- Maybe you are recruiting for the first time
- Maybe you want to update your employee conracts
- Maybe you have an employee on maternity
- Maybe you are starting a disciplinary investigation
- Maybe you are dealing with a greivance
- Maybe you are dealing with a resignation
Well worry no more, because you are in the right place and we are here to help you right now. Johanna Scullion, the woman behind the HR Doc Shop has spent over 19 years drafting HR letters, documents, templates and forms for small business owners to use in their business. Her innovative approach to HR Outsourcing led her to collate them all here in one easy to use online service.
We are waiting to help you and your team access HR documents right now so please do not be shy, click here and go straight to the HR Doc Shop. Not sure what you need? Do not worry, simply use our signature Enter | Engage | Exit approach to explore all stages of HR to find what you are looking for.
Do you want to access free HR tips and information?
Johanna is committed to helping the small business understand more about HR so to get useful tips and information go the HR Blog or the Resources section where you will find articles, videos and free resources helping to remove the fear from the confusing world of HR.
Welcome to our world, we hope to see you often.